Wednesday 18 June 2014

Chapter 3: Life is Simple!

God!Finally we reached office...as soon as I got down...the question in my mind came out in the form of words with Neha...who the hell is he Neha?

Neha knows me so well...she has been my friend from 1 year and we met each other in same cab journey:)

She smiled at my hatred towards a person just in few minutes and started speaking...he is Pramod...he will travel in same cab with us from now... that is it she told me, I could not take it anymore!!
I hate him Neha...he is so mean...and I was still speaking and she cut my words in middle..Sanjana, you cant decide that a person is rude,mean or good just in minutes...may be he was in some bad situation and so he behaved that way...

She is always more matured than me and I believe whatever she says has some meaning...Later I realized..I was getting angry on silly things...I want to talk to this guy and sort out things!! I decided mentally and was happy again.

Inspite of having a bad start my day was good in office and I was back in the cab...Neha have some personal work and left office early...so I was there talking to my other friends...then Pramod got in to the cab...I smiled at him and said  "Hi"

He will not even say a Hi atleast for courtesy is what I was expecting....but, to my surprise he said an Hi and Sorry at the same time..

Hey,this is Pramod...and sorry for being so rude in the morning...Actually I was expecting an important call and  was frustrated with some personal problems and you were little loud so I lost control...Still I didn't have any right to show it on you people..and I should not have done the way I did it..

I said "That's okay Pramod...I never expected that incident and it was so sudden...anyways, appologies granted and  I smiled my natural smile..:)"

By the way, I am Sanjana...

 Soon we shared so many things in the journey...his interests and mine were almost matching...we both love music and books...and he showed me his permanent tattoo on the right hand with two quaver symbols...and it appeared to me like they were together to produce best music in the world and that was so awsome.




And Yeah! I reached my home soon and I bid him Good bye...

How strange life is!!That initial moment, I thought I would never talk to him again and hated him!!!

Neha was correct as always...I should stop taking decisions fast in my life!!

I was so eager to share with her that, Pramod had asked for apologies...I picked up my phone and pinged her in Whatsapp!!

She was happy and we did chat for a while wished Good Nights.

The next day...it was pure fun...Pramod too joined our gang of friends and when I was about to introduce him to them they were like kidding me...Sanjana..it is you who were on leave and did not know him.


My gang planned for an outing to Coorg...and we were excited in making arrangements and all the way we were discussing things... we are a gang of 5 ...myself, Neha, Nisha, Sameer and Sanchit, we have fixed this plan after so many postpones due to unavailability of one of us.

Sammer and Nisha work in other company and Sanchit works in our company but supports from Mumbai. Nisha was friend of Neha, and Sameer, Sanchit were my friends...through an common outing we all got to know that we all have mutual friends. We formed group of fun with 5 of us and we keep traveling,exploring new places  and most of all we all are strongly bonded.

 We never stopped partying after that!! there was no reason needed to celebrate, we believe that Life is to Party and make every moment cheerful!!!

Neha asked Pramod if he was interested to join us to Coorg!! He was more than happy to join us and I raised all his expectations explaining about our past travels and adventures!!

Will this trip lead Sajana and Pramod to next level in their releationship?

Follow me next week

Harika Bojanala:)

Go Green..Save Trees






No comments:

Post a Comment