Friday 28 March 2014

Part2: That's how I met her!!!

I am currently in most unpleasant phase of my life and it will go off soon...I told myself and my thoughts travelled back to past....what ever I do, where ever I am, how much ever I was occupied by work, my brain will be occupied parallely with her thoughts, if this amazing feel is called LOVE...then that  magical moment happened to me too and here is how I met her.
Like every other day headphones stuck to my ears and I was heading to office...there I saw most beautiful women in the world...it is not the beauty that attracted me...that brown and black mixed hair left open and it was dressed with a big head phones extended to ears....she was waving her hands to the beat with "I don't care what world thinks of me attitude"...she was very much involved in the song...and I...was staring at her fascinatingly. That moment...my heart said she is mine.

My first look of Nithya got imprinted in my heart forever...My angry time become coolest just getting thinking of my first encounter with her and my lips get widened with big smile....yes I love her and it is ever lasting and unconditional!!!


Having loved Nithya so much why RAM said it was  his last letter to her?
This is a fiction story guys, originated out of my acquaintance with different types of people !! 
Check it out in next 8 weeks!!!
I will be posting in every friday:)


Harika Bojanala

No comments:

Post a Comment