Thursday 24 April 2014

Part 6: Birthday:)

I was thinking all over my way how to express my love to her...It should be so real and she should believe that I truly love her and it is not flirting or other things...

Then my phone vibrated and it was Nithya's message...

This is the wonderful day in my Life after I lost my parents Ram!!Thank you for everything you did today!!

I was happy because she was happy...I wonder how I changed after falling in love with Nithya...I became exact replica of her...her moods and feelings started reflecting in mine...I think it is power of LOVE!!

I replied back to her saying "It is my pleasure"

Soon the days in park became our daily habits...we both joined badminton classes in the evenings near to office...I was enjoying every moment with her...My mornings started with Nithya's Good Morning messages...Running in the park...having lemon honey in her home...lunch with Nithya and Sam...classes in the evening...she became inseparable in my life...When our feelings are true to heart..time plays a short role...i knew her from only 60 days but she became my Life...

I did not leave even a second of time to spend with her...I wanted to let her know she is special in my life then I realized Nithya likes big messages...I  chose a beautiful card with no wordings but with big hearts in the front page. I started wording it

To The LOVE of My life,

Whenever I see a good movie I imagine you and me...Whenever I feel low, I feel good again because you are there with  me...Whenever I read a quote your image enters in to my thoughts...whenever i see something bad..I pray it never happens with us...

your existence  rises my heartbeat...Your absence causes pain...
Your presence in my life made me responsible and healthy....

If this amazing feel is called LOVE...I am deeply in LOVE with you....

I never knew I would Love someone so much in my life until I met you.
 I promise you that you will be treated as a princess for rest of my life...
 .
Will you marry me?

Lots of Love
Ram

Folding the card safely back in to the cover my hands were trembling...I did not know how she will react after knowing my feelings towards her...but i always see LOVE in her eyes for me...her eyes searches for me even in a big crowd...

That special day to disclose my card to her arrived...it was her Birthday...probably when I was a kid I was excited for birthdays...I never waited even for my birthday like this...I arranged a surprise party to Nithya in my terrace..I invited all her friends. Me and Sam were busy doing arrangements...

I called and  wished her at 12 in the night ....she was so happy with my wishes...I called her up in the morning saying I will pick her to office that day...I went inside her home and waited for her..she was getting ready and asked me to sit for few minutes...I was imagining her in beautiful salwar...but she surprised me wearing a saree...God!!she was adorable and gorgeous...It was very tough time for me to control the urge to kiss her....I was staring at her...She asked "How am I Ram?" I smiled broadly and said "You look amazing". She smiled and gave me sweets...I wished her whole heartedly with small hug  and we started to office.

Nithya was in saree and in my bike..I was calculating number of guys that would be jealous of me:)

I kept on messaging her till evening...I think she might have got the clue that  I like her a lot...

Finally the most awaited evening arrived...I took her to my terrace...lights were all off...as soon as we got in Sam and our gang executed my plan..I had lightend the night with lamps rather than electricity and moon was so perfect at that moment...Nithya cut the cake...we all had our food...They all compelled us to show the dance move we first did in the park(Yes it has become a signature move for me and Nithya). They all wished her and left after full on enjoyment and party...

It was only me and Nithya left over...She was getting tensed as it was getting late night..I assured her I will drop her back home safely and asked her to sit...we both were in the terrace..counting stars and making fun....then she asked me "Where is my birthday gift Ram...you said you have planned something special other than party?" I was waiting for that minute...

I picked up the card and handed it to her looking straight in to her eyes...She was confused and was about to open...Then I held her hand and said "Not now....go home and open it peacefully when I am not around" and I smiled.

She was disappointed for I not letting her open it immediately...but I did not have courage to take in, if she says NO.

Now she was in hurry to leave to read that...she asked me to drop her home immediately..I was excited, tensed, happy and mixed feelings. I dropped her home...wished her Good Night and came back. But I know it wont be a night for me and I will be awake all over the night  for her reply!!


 How did Nithya react??Follow me next Friday:)

Harika Bojanala

No comments:

Post a Comment