Thursday 3 July 2014

Chapter5 :Roller Coaster ride

We were just walking, talking to each other...after getting tired, we realized that we walked far from farm house...We rested on a bench there.

Pramod handled me bottle of water, I grabbed it and started drinking it with out a pause,
"Oh!!easy,easy Nithya drink slowly" he was teasing me.

Then it again occurred to me, why he is calling me Nithya...you know, you really feel strange when your identity is completely changed just because of a stranger and just with days friendship!!

This time I was little serious and decided to get things clarified...I started speaking, Pramod I really want to know the reason, now be clear and tell me the truth.

Umm,okay...I know, this may seem out of blue to you, when I say that, you resemble exactly to my best friend Nithya... I mean not the look, it is the way you speak, the way you get angry at small things and the way you cool down fast and start making friends, though its opposite people's fault just like in my case...Me and Nithya became best friends like this with a small fight..just like us!!

I was extremely serious person and was never leading a normal life like all the people of our age...If I had continued the way I used to live...we can call it just sustain instead of live...I would have missed so many precious moments in my life...that was the point, when I met Nithya...with a small fight because of my rudeness...and you know I didn't even apologize her for my rudeness...but God has planned a right person at right time in my life and that was Nithya...my life can be treated like, before and after Nithya

Slowly day by day, I started hanging out with her, we used to go to movies, we used to play games, dance, party, pubs and what not, we tried almost every different thing that attracted us...But we were always best friends and never felt the feeling of love between us.

One day I had booked tickets for newly released movie and tried reaching her through phone...it said not reachable...I thought she might be somewhere signal was weak. But soon I realized that it was not signal problem or something...then I checked in her hostel and her roommates said she checked out, and left that day morning in hurry.

From the very next day, her phone was switched off...there is not even a single minute, I forgot her and not spent searching for her...she never came back...she just disappeared from my life...and suddenly I got an email from her saying 'I am safe in U.S, if you really consider me as your best friend, don't try to contact me by any means..I will get back to you in few years'....I really wonder whether she has sent the mail or some one used her account and sent it...or if at all, she had really sent it...why is she saying this to me...everything is a mess here..I can only pray to God, wishing that she would get back to me.

I was way too shocked to respond to it....I just took his hands in to mine and consoled him...Pramod looked at me and said...I could not explain all this to you over phone, so that day I just said I felt your name might be Nithya! I am sorry if it disturbs you...I will call you Sanjana.

"Just a name will not change your identity Sanjana, you can allow him to call you Nithya" I said to myself...and aloud unknowingly...Pramod hugged me and thanked me for letting him to call me as he wishes.

I was still in a confusion, but, if this gives happiness to someone so much that, he can relate his best friend in me, I was okay with it...I felt so strange, how I changed my decision just in 5 minutes.

It was already late, Sanchit and  Neha came searching for us...we were also on the way and we all met at a point. Hey Sanju, weather is so good here know, Sanchit asked me...I said a plain yes..I was still worrying about Pramod and Nithya.

They got to know that I was not in good mood. They tried to get me back to normal state...my best buddies, they don't irritate me with questions when I am not in good mood...they will understand.We all reached farm house and Sameer was still sleeping as usual...it requires high voltage of energy for him to wake up early in the morning. This morning 's voltage, was trip to Coorg....but it suddenly drops off, like power cut, as soon as his mission is accomplished. So as soon as we reached Coorg...he was the first person to doze...we all have this fun in waking him up

We initially try numerous methods to wake him up...when everything fails, we will finally throw bucket of water on him:)

This time, he was fortunate enough to wake up with loud music and Sanchit hitting him for fun.
Soon he was up, and he started hurrying us to get ready, this is Sameer...who never changes

Guys!!listen, there is an exhibition near by...we have to rush now, Nisha was screaming with all excitement spread over her. We joined in enthusiasm with her. Myself, Neha and Nisha took complete 1 hour to look ravishing.

I was just trying to impress Pramod, I guess...he had once told me black was his favorite color. I dressed up myself in a black Capri and awesome combo of gray and white shirt..matching to it, was a silver color earrings and dim shaded chain but a silver pendent highlighting it. I had left my hair open, eyes lined with kajal and mascara, lips colored with semi pink lip gloss  added perfectness to my attire.

You know, a girl will never be satisfied unless she gets compliment from the one she is expecting, same thing happened to me. I was just waiting for Pramod to see me and give his natural smile and compliment me. But he was busy speaking to Sanchit and Sameer. These guys became friends so fast.

We did not wanted to take vehicle since the place was near by...rather we all ran for a distance holding hands together.Believe me running with your best friends holding hands all together will be a best memory in one's life and it holds a special place in your heart(You can also try that;)). After reaching the place, we just, remembered our childhood.

I was so excited that, I did not know I was sharing my childhood memories with Pramod...me and my brother used to fight like hell, for every goddamn thing, but when we wanted something we used to be best friends...we reach our dad silently and I used to make innocent face like I didn't know anything, but my brother used to pull me to put our wish forward. Dad always used to laugh at us and our innocence and took us out and bought what ever we asked for. Mom besides, used to scold my dad for buying us everything we asked for, with out thinking. Finally she too joins us in our 'child' excitement to explore the newly bought toys. What a wonderful time it was. Pramod patted my back and was listening to me interestingly. Hey sorry, I could not with stand my excitement after seeing this place..childhood was the best time I ever had in my life...sorry if it bored you.
.
No, No...I was happy to listen from you, the bonding you have with your family is simply amazing...Dont you miss them now? Pramod asked me.

Yeah,I miss them, like very badly...I rarely get a chance to visit home and the journey of 14 hours  to reach my home makes me exhausted. He just held my hand and calmed me down.I was so happy, that he was actually paying attention to my words.

 Exhibition...One thing that fascinates and attracts everyone is rides...but I am damn scary with the rides and also have a fantasy with it..I always dreamt of getting in to the roller coaster holding my guy's hand tight and rest my head on his shoulder...I had made a promise that I would never get in to a roller coaster until I meet the so called guy in my head.

All my friends know this,I mean not exactly the story behind it but I am scared of the rides and would never step in...that was the little secret I had kept to myself:)

Every one were busy stepping in..that's when Pramod signaled me to join him, Hey,she is sacred of this rides man...Sanchit replied to Pramod. Pramod was disappointed like hell...I could see it in his eyes...he did not utter a word later...he joined my friends calmly, they had a good ride and came back.
Later we roamed all over and were back to farm house by 7 in the night.

Pramod still didn't speak a word to me..he was not angry, but he was sad...I thought I should not have disappointed him so much. Later , when no one were around, he reached me and asked me 'will you come for a ride?...I promise, you will not be scared, it will be a best memory.

No one approached me like Pramod....I was moved by his words...I said an 'yes' little scary and little excited. Me and Pramod had to give 1000 reasons to our gang, to escape from them, especially,we together and with no one else.

Not bad, Mr.Pramod you are smart enough to lie...I was pulling his leg,he just lied that, he have a very bad stomach pain and want to be treated immediately and wanted my help, though my friends didnot believe any of it and they were pulling our legs too.

Soon we were at the same place which we visited morning, but this time, Pramod was speaking much and I was just listening to his every word.

It just happened like how I planned in my head around 10 years back...he held my hand and we both sat in seat, good enough,  only for two of us. I was all scared with my eyes shut, when it was about to start...Pramod whispered in my ears "you look amazing, thanks for wearing black...you are just adorable and just open your eyes...here it is for you...and he handed over a beautiful iPod to me and it is not empty...it has huge collection of music and most of them are my favorites which I heard in an infinite loop in my playlist...my eyes were moist but with happiness...I just hugged him and said Thank you...yeah the ride started...but I was in safe hands so I was no more scary, I just held his hands tight and we were making ooooo waaaa sounds:)

Later we had roadside food which felt very tasty. We reached farm at around 10 P.M. Everything was set over there and it was a bonfire...they were all in hype...everyone were dancing, drinking and laughing...we too joined them...but my eyes were searching him and he was already staring at me!

We missed each other inspite of being near...it never happened to me before...earlier I used to be first one to initiate this.Now, I just wanted to be with him, speaking to him and wondering, what magic does his eyes and smile to me.

We just slipped away from them...we were all alone inside...Pramod reached me and asked me If I liked the gift? I said, I loved it and thanked him again for such a wonderful time. He wished me Good night and we both got in to our respective rooms.

I just could not let that night pass...When I was about to message him...it was he...

Pramod: This is the best day in my life!

Me: Rather it should be a best night...I had disappointed you badly morning..

Pramod: If you had accepted it in the first place, may be, this night would have been different.

Me(not knowing what to say) : True

Me: you deserve a treat:)

Pramod: Anytime...I would be more than happy

Me: Awe!!That's cute:)

Pramod: Am always cute;)

Me: Yeah! I can see it;)

Pramod: :)

Me: Good Night:)

Pramod: So soon??

Me: Actually no, I don't want this night to end:)

I don't get a reply from him for next 10 minutes...I was scared...did I speak too much? God! what to do now...when I was about to message him again he is there knocking my door asking for permission to get in....I opened the door wide and let him in.

He just sat beside me and I don't know who initiated it, it was our first 'kiss' and it lasted for 60 seconds. we parted apart and I was in a trans...it was he who started to move out...before he left he turned around and kissed on my forehead and whispered 'I LOVE YOU'

I was still in cloud9. I was wondering whatever happened today was true? I think no one, would kiss first and express their LOVE. Though, I still have to tell him how much I loved him.


How did Sanjana express her feelings?

Follow me, next week:)

Harika Bojanala

Go Green...Save Trees

























No comments:

Post a Comment