Tuesday 26 May 2015

Chapter3: Destiny

There was no way I could find any means to meet Ram, neither I know any person from modelling nor I have a friend from media, it was completely locked up. I felt depressed, something irked me deep down when i think that i can not meet him for the second time.

Neha insisted that we go out, to divert me. I can never say NO to one word in my whole life and Neha knew it very well, so we went on SHOPPING. I was very happy that I found a nice skirt and it perfectly fitted me. On the way back, Purple was giving small problems, it needed service. So, I  was riding little slow.

There came a bike out of control and hit purple hard and zoomed off. I lost balance, Neha and me fell down. Luckily we both were wearing helmets which saved us from major injuries. Immediately a guy from the crowd came and lifted the purple back and asked us if we were fine. Oh my God it was Ram,  I completely started believing in destiny.I was so happy that i almost laughed and said we are fine, he was wondering why i was laughing. Neha calmed me down and said Thanks. When he was about to leave, I said "Ram, can I have your autograph? I am very big fan of you" he smiled and signed in the paper I gave him. 

With Luv

Ram.

No wonder, I put that paper in a photo frame and started seeing it everyday. Neha gets pissed of with my stupidity. I told her if God does not want us to meet, why on earth would Ram come from nowhere and helps us. She nodded her head slightly and in fraction of seconds she was back to her original, i don't believe in all this destiny shit, it is just a coincidence.I pulled her legs some more and we finally ended up laughing and enjoying.

I was so mad about that autograph I took a picture of it and posted in Ram's page in FB thanking him for his help and of course autograph.
He responded to the post that next day in the night. I do not have habit of stalking my phone before sleep, so it was the next day morning I noticed his reply, he commented Pleasure is mine:)

It might be same words he says to every fan of him, but for me those 3 words were heaven. I realized the impact an actor creates on individual is huge. 

Ram got lots of applauds for helping me, still he was as usual, cool guy and replied "it was my duty as a person" God, he is so great I thought to my self.

Later that very next day, I had a message in my face book inbox and it was from Ram. Hey, because of you, people are treating me like a God, though I don't think it as a help, I thank you for the picture.

I replied back with a smiley and he sent me back this

:)

Later I got dumped up with lots of work in the office and couldn't find time for anything except for work. That 5 days were very hectic, I literally had turned on phone internet connection and was saying Hi only to my parents through phone. After a sound sleep of 12 hours, I got up late in the afternoon that Saturday and turned on internet connection, as usual my whatsapp groups were flooded with 500 messages most of which will have 'how are you guys?" had food ? kind of messages.

I opened face book and there were few messages in my inbox, Surprisingly Ram had messaged and I cursed myself for not checking the messages for a week. He had sent an Hi, we have a shooting tomorrow morning, u wanna catch up?

Gosh, I missed an opportunity to meet him. I replied him back

:( 
Sorry, didn't login to FB, saw your message now.

In the evening I got his reply. Not a problem...will catch up with you again, can I call you when there is a shoot next time?

Oh he is asking me for a number, I didn't wanted to sound so desperate. So I held my excitement and replied to him in the night. I sent an Yes:)

He was online and he messaged me HOW?

I thought this guy is  smart and sent him my mobile number.

He sent Thank you...Good night:)

I wished he would chat a little longer, but held on there, sending him a Good night.

I put my phone aside and started imagining my date with Ram. How he would treat me, why did he ask my number,why did I give it just like that, will I have a good time with Ram and so many other thoughts didn't let me sleep.



Woah! Akanksha finally met Ram and I am happy about it too:)

What excatly did they do in the next meet? is it really a date as Akanksha thought?

Follow me next week

Harika:)

Go Green...Save Trees














No comments:

Post a Comment