Friday 3 July 2015

Chapter7: Friendship...Love

I suddenly remembered that I missed out saying most important thing to Ram. I dialed him and it said busy. I dialed after 10 minutes again and it still said busy. I cut the call and was making the bed sheet proper. It is when, I was almost sleeping I got call from Ram. I picked and said Hello.

Ram: Hey, sorry for the busy tone. I was talking to Neha.
Me: wow, Neha spoke with you in phone? that's great!
Ram: Yeah, Actually I called her first, I really wanted to know why she sees me like a villain.
Me: haha its silly reason Ram, she will be alright soon. 
Ram: Guess what! she explained me why she hated me and I felt strange, then I understood that people rather involved way more in adds and movies and I also felt little happy.
Me:Happy??why?
Ram: I should have acted really well in that movie, else she would not have thought of me as a villain;)
Me: yep, that's actually true.
Ram: yeah and what else, I guess you are already sleeping.
Me:Yawning...yeeesssss
Ram:Chalo then, will call you tomorrow
Me: Ram, Ram I wanted to tell you something, that's the reason I called you.
Ram: wow, what is it?
Me: Mr, Ram your bike and my purple have numbers in series, I had seen you for the first time, when I noticed the number on your bike. I was so excited you know
Ram:Really? That's awesome. I never thought some thing like this would happen. We will take selfies with our bikes and post it in FB tomorrow.
Me: :):) (All Smiles)
Ram: You didn't say anything
Me: I am smiling Mr.Villian:D
Ram:haha
Me: okay then, its time for bed...bubyeeee
Ram:Good night
Me: Good night

Some how, Ram is turning out to be important person in my life. After Neha, I feel like sharing every goddamn thing to Ram.

As he said, he came home with his bike, water washed perfectly and asked me to get my purple out, we took lots of selfies and Ram posted it in his FB page like this,

Found a friend for my bike, Just like how I found her...friend for a lifetime!

Likes and comments started popping in. I became popular too:)

For the first time in my life, I saw Neha upset when I was very happy. I asked her what it is? she did not like the picture it seems. she was actually JEALOUS!

All these feelings of her are very new to me. I didn't know how to react. I asked her what's wrong with the pic? she said nothing and moved away. I shrugged and started thinking what could have made her feel sad!

Nothing hit in to my brain! She started behaving weird day by day. She did not let me speak to her much, though it hurt me a lot, I kept quite thinking that, this is what she wanted.

After few days, the gap between us grew more, we are not friends now, just roommates staying together, speaking less, not sharing anything and almost like strangers. I didn't wanted anyone else to know this. Even my parents would not believe that we both are not talking. 

One day I could not take it anymore and called up Ram, I said we should all meet up once. I knew she is in touch with him, I heard her saying Ram over phone twice. Ram spoke with me like how he used to speak, with high energy and enthusiasm. It was all set.

Ram got his car, Neha sat in front seat with Ram and I sat alone at the back. Ram gave strange looks to both of us but didn't say anything. Seeing us being serious he didn't speak a word. While we were about to reach the cafe, he asked me, would you mind If I pick Akash? his home is nearby and he wanted to discuss something about his movie. I said I would not and ask Miss Neha if she minds. He completely went blank and didn't understand a bit. Anyways he picked up Akash too.

we went inside the cafe, Ram and Akash went to get food for us, since it is a self service one, They came back and Akash sat beside me , Ram sat beside Neha. So girls, tell us now! why is this meeting today?

I started, Ram, Akash my best friend is treating me like a stranger, I was almost in tears. Neha gave I-am-feeling-guilty-look for few seconds but back to her way. Ram and Akash could not see me like that and asked Neha, what it was.

Neha started speaking, I didn't like the pic you posted Ram!

Ram was like...what? 

what's wrong with it?

weren't you guys too close to each other? uttered Neha.

Ram was shocked and asked what is so bad in it, she is my friend and don't I have freedom to take pic with her?

Neha said I felt jealous and added to it you posted saying something like lifetime and all.

Why do you have to feel jealous Neha? this time Ram was little confused.

Idiot, because I love you!

that's it, all of us were in pure shock. Everyone of us are in our own world thinking about what Neha said just few minutes before.


Neha said something, none of us expected...what next?

Follow me next week.

Harika Bojanala
Go Green...Save trees:)














No comments:

Post a Comment