Thursday 21 August 2014

Chapter10: Expected happened!!

I lay there staring in to nothing, memorising every minute I spent with him, the wonderful time we had together, it was so perfect, I can never ever think that Pramod is not the one, who he was with me.

Never knew when I slept off, it was a wonderful dream and yeah it was me and Pramod doing something romantic.I smiled myself after waking up from the sleep, I logged  in to Gmail to send him my dream, wording my cutest dreams to Pramod is one of my best time I ever spend, when I start to write a mail/letter to him, I think more about him, I try to recollect every moment of my life with him, the mail went on something like this

Sweet heart,  will you listen to my dream?? I know you would be ever ready:)

We were playing around for a while using code languages, you suddenly got this urge to kiss me and you started sending signals to me which I never understood. Then finally you gave up thought of explaining me what you wanted and that is when I made faces and reached you, kissed you so innocently! We both were so happy that we have connection through hearts rather than anything else in the world.

Lots of Love,
Sanjana

I finished typing and hit send button. I was so excited about his reply. Holding my excitement, I got up from my bed to fresh up.

After having breakfast and foaming tea with elachi, I refreshed the web page to check for his reply, I had one new mail but it was some

MESSAGE FAILED TO DELIVER

I opened it and saw the notification was for Pramod's email. Slowly everything striked in my mind...whatever Sameer had told me. For a while I forgot everything and I emailed to him as if nothing happened and I behaved so damn NORMAL when my life is completely screwed up.

But this emails, phone calls will not break my trust, I still believe Pramod is somewhere finding means to reach me.I believe in Love and the trust I have for Pramod is irreplaceable.

He will reach you Sanjana, don't worry, I told to myself, I boosted my spirits up and reached office. Neha tried consoling me, to her surprise, I was so normal that she could not say any word, but she was happy seeing me strong.

I forced myself for diversion and concentrated on work, then again I got a call from an unknown number and I picked it up, it was from some courier service, I was so happy this time and sped fast  to pick it up.

It was the same gift wrapper which I got earlier and a beautiful letter and yeah new collection of chocolates packed in a heart shaped box.

I opened it to see what Pramod has sent this time.

Can't wait to see you angel!!

Lots of Love,


I felt relieved and happy at same time. This made sure Pramod is some where around and he will reach me soon

what next??

Follow me...next week

Harika Bojanala:)
Go Green...Save trees










No comments:

Post a Comment