Sunday 31 August 2014

Chapter11:Broken Trust!!

I felt so relaxed seeing the letter, that I wanted some change in atmosphere and place so that I will have a diversion from my tensions. I called up Sanchit and told him same. He was more than happy to see me again and asked me to come over to Mumbai.

I flew to Mumbai very next day and Sanchit was waiting for me in the airport. Every effort I tried to hide my feelings and tensions failed very badly, I looked pale and dull, Sanchit got to know that very easily, he gave me a light hug and asked me to relax and be cool.

We reached his home and his mom and dad were also there and they treated me just like their daughter. I was overwhelmed by parental care and love after a long time. After Sanchit's mom, insisting me to eat, I had food and Sanchit led me to guest room and asked me to take care and have good sleep for a while.

It took me full 60 minutes to pull Pramod out of my thoughts and lay down for a while.I guess I had slept for half day completely, after waking up I checked for the time and it was 7P.M in the night. I scolded myself for sleeping so long and not spending time with people over there.

Sanchit's mom knocked the door, got in and asked me if I was well, I said sorry aunty, I just slept off and didn't notice time. she was like, 'nothing beti, you take care and kissed on my forehead'. I thanked God for giving me good friends.

I took 10 minutes to fresh up and came out smiling. Sanchit complimented me for my smile and I smiled back at him. Me, aunt and Sanchit sat on the terrace and our chat went on so long that uncle joined us and teased aunt if she was in any plans to serve us food or she will fill our stomach with her words. we all laughed in unison and went down to have food.

After having food Sanchit took me to balcony and we sat on the bean chairs enjoying the cool weather and fresh air. Then he started, Sanjana, I got to know about Pramod, whatever Sameer told you is true, you please don't have any hopes that he will come back to you. Sameer had enquired about him deeply after this incident, we don't want you to get more hurt, whatever happened is enough.

Before he could say anything, I showed him the letter I got today, and told him that Pramod will be back soon. Sanchit started saying and it went on like this, 'the person who had faked everything with you, is quite capable of faking about letters, I think even the previous letter was not sent by Pramod, trust me don't think about him, I mean I know it is not easy, we will find him out and put him before you'.

I was dumbstruck, everyone are saying the same, I could not believe what Sanchit had just said. I simply nodded and said I will try my best.

'I chose perfect friends in my life, I chose perfect career, I chose to go to places I liked, I learnt things on my own, I became independent, did I not chose right person to be with whole of my life? Did I fail in Love?' my thoughts were taunting me.

 Next morning, we went on shopping for aunt, to mall, I was selecting best sarees for her, Sanchit was standing outside saying that he will not involve in ladies shopping, I didn't wanted to disappoint aunt with my problems so I was trying my best to look happy, we both winked at Sanchit and appreciated his smartness for not involving in our shopping, but ultimately he was the one who is going to pay the bill;)

We completed shopping, and Sanchit planned for a movie, I was in no mood to watch movie, I was planning to tell him the same,before I spoke anything aunt said she was tired and we will go to movie latter,  we got in to lift and were about to leave, in the ground floor, I saw a couple holding hands and smiling forgetting whole world, I missed him, very badly, if I had powers to get people before me when I wish, I would have never let him away from me once I held his hand.

My vision blurred when I approached close to the couple, it was Pramod!!! holding a girl's hand and smiling. Tears rolled out of my cheeks, I could not say a word, he still did not notice me, if Sanchit sees Pramod, he would get blood out of him for cheating me, yeah I was wondering how I started believing that he cheated me.

I tried to move out as fast as possible so that Sanchit will not see him, just at the nick of the moment, Sanchit turned around to see some goggles located exactly where Pramod was standing, it all happened, Sanchit could not hold his anger, he directly went and caught hold of Pramod and slapped him, like literally

I dragged him back with all my energy and aunt too helped me, finally Sanchit calmed down, we all moved out of the mall and I said I would speak with Pramod for a while and Sanchit asked me to be careful and left us. Aunt was completely puzzled not knowing what was happening over there.

Finally, we, only me and Pramod were there alone, I was looking at his eyes, the eyes which I believed to have innocence and love for me, the eyes which gave me trust that we would be together forever, but he was looking somewhere down. I expected him to be sorry for me.

Pramod, say something, you at least owe me some explanation for leaving me just like that with out informing me...I was still speaking, it sounded like he did not listen any of my words and he was not paying attention.

After speaking me so much, I got pissed off with the one sided conversation with out a response. I just sat there, then he said something which made me realize how dumb I was to fall for him, how childishly I believed that he loved me. His words were like flow, unusual to the way he acted silent and calm before me

Nithya, Hey sorry Sanjana...I still laugh thinking how you believed my story about Nithya, I still wonder how easily I deceived you, how easily you trusted me, and yeah to tell you, you were the first girl who fell for me in just few days, so sweet of you, and Thank you for everything.

His smile no longer remained natural, everything was built up, his move, his smile, his talks, his chats, his words, his identity, not even a minute, he was real.

But I still wondered about letters, I innocently asked him about the letters, he rudely said, he never sent them, it was as much new to him too, as it was to me when I told him about letters, but he used the situation and created a scenario that it was him. I cried and finally asked him, what if I go and complaint to police about him and the way he is cheating women,he recklessly asked me to do whatever I wanted and he doesn't care. I finally bid a goodbye to him and thanked him for teaching a lesson in my life and I would never contact him.

Strangely I did not get angry on him, it was hard for me to believe whatever I experienced few minutes before,  I see Sanchit fighting with Pramod, aunt holding him back and Pramod leaving the place and finally disappear from my eyesight.

He just disappeared from me but not from my heart , every wonderful minute I spent with him passed through my mind, the way I used to share with him every small incident that gave us happiness, every problem I used to hide just because he would get sad seeing me dull.

We reached home and I just went inside the room and started crying till all the pain moves out, Sanchit took time to explain things to aunt, that's when she said at least they should have checked about Pramod once I told them, Sanchit was like, we did not expect him to be like that Mom, he looks so innocent, no one would even get doubt on him.She finally sighed and said you kids have to let us know things before taking life decisions.

She was 100% correct, I took time to talk to my brother, to tell him every god damn thing but did not have guts to tell him about Pramod. Finally I paid for everything, its me who have to suffer now. I just wept and rested on her lap. I can never forget the support Sanchit's mom had given me that minute.

Suddenly I acted brave, I told Sanchit, I am matured enough to handle things and I would resume my work and will leave the next day and asked him to book tickets for me. He was surprised by my reaction but booked the tickets, provided, that he too joined me till Banglore.

We finally reached Banglore, Sanchit stayed with me for a day along with Neha and Sameer. Then I insisted, they resume their work back and I would be normal soon. They left my place half heartedly.

Now, things were clear, Pramod cheated me, I should overcome the rough phase of my life and move on, I told to myself. For a moment,I thought it was easy and everything is going to be fine.



Is it going to be so easy like Sanjana thought?
How did she move on?

Follow me next week...

Harika Bojanala:)
Go Green...Save Trees






























No comments:

Post a Comment