Saturday 19 December 2015

Special 'you'

To you,

Those endless nights we make our eyes wide open forcefully so that we can be awake for some more time so that we can talk more, those minutes which were pure bliss, I will never ever forget any moment I had with you. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life.

When I make a mistake you made me realize, with out me getting hurt. When I did something great, you would feel proud.

When whole world told me I am useless, you stood by me, you gave me courage, you gave me strength, you made me believe in myself, You completely made me EVOLVE in to a different person.

You changed the way I look at things, you gave me broader perspective towards life.

I am thankful to you for everything you did.

From me.

No comments:

Post a Comment